Terms & Conditions
General Terms and conditions
- Full payment is required at least 3 days prior to the start of the course.
- Registration and material are excluded from thae general course fees.
- Extra transport and parking charges may apply.
- If students do not attend a scheduled lesson, it cannot be rescheduled and it will be considered as taken.
- IEG Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Students must attend at least 75% of the course and pass the Progress Test in order to receive a free Certificate of Completion at the end of a CEFR Level or a Letter of Attendance for a sub-level (extra charge applies).
- Group sessions cannot be rescheduled by the student.
- Private and semi-private courses must be completed within 6 months.
- Private and semi-private students must inform the Institute at least 24 hours prior to the cancellation or rescheduling of a session otherwise it will be counted as taken.
- Once the online self-study course is activated, there is no refund or credit note for the same. Allow up to 48hours for issue of licence.
- You may receive occasional updates from IEG Institute through email or SMS with pertinent information about courses or offers. Please inform our customer team in case you would not like to receive these alerts.
- Canceling 7 or more days before the start of the course: refund of 100% of the course fees.
- Canceling 48 hours or more before the start of the course: refund of 50% of the course fees.
- Canceling less than 48 hours from the start of the course: refund of 15% of the course fees.
- Canceling attendance after the start of a group course forfeits the right to claiming any refund or attending a different course