Keep the critical information on your Android phone or tablet safe and secure with these proactive and easy-to-implement tips. common security terms and concepts, helping Android users understand typical security risks and what to do when a device is lost or stolen.
You'll also learn how to protect passwords on a device, secure location and app data, protect devices from malware, and use Android Device Manager to locate, disable, or even erase devices when they are lost or stolen.
- Protecting passwords
- Working with a Google account
- Keeping software up to date
- Enabling screen lock and Smart Lock
- Locating and disabling a lost device
- Adjusting app privacy permissions
- Installing malware-free apps
Android Phone and Tablet Security Fundamentals
- Product Code: All
- Availability: In Stock